Support the arts. Buy a painting. You know, one I did.

Study for field. 2014, oil on board, 10" x 12" (H x W)

I've decided that this blog is going to be a lot more... selly.

I'll be selling originals and prints through my Saatchi online account here. I could sell through the blog, but I figure they get more footfall than I do, and it makes sense to leverage their traffic.

There'll also be a permanent link in the sidebar to a Kindle version
of my book about landscape painting
, several years in the making
and now just about ready for publication. It will tell you most of what I know about painting landscapes, with illustrated examples showing works in progress.

Future blog posts will relate to current work, and the occasional
how-to about my working practices, which might prove of interest to the painters among you.