painters I found online

When I'm not painting I like to trawl the internet and see what painters I can find.

I found Duffy Sheridan's videos on YouTube, and they're well worth a look. His somewhat distracted* commentary gives great insight into the thought processes of a painter at work.  I recommend doing an image search of his paintings, they're gorgeous.

I came across Ryan S.Brown's landscapes while looking for another painter's work, and I eventually Googled him and found his website. That links to this splendid article about his work process as applied to a large landscape painting he did, as part of a Hudson River School Fellowship award.

* It's hard switching between painting mode and talking mode when you're working, as anyone who has made a YouTube instructional video will verify.